We provide affordable homes and quality services which improve the lives of the people who live in them. We do this by creating vibrant, diverse and sustainable communities.
We own and manage over 14,000 properties across the North East of England stretching from Redcar & Cleveland to Berwick-upon-Tweed.
We provide a range of services which give people in the North East choice about where and how they live. These services include:
- General Needs housing
- Supported housing
- Care & Repair services providing home improvements, home adaptations and handyperson services
- Care & Support services including provision of personal care
- Shared Ownership housing for sale
Three Rivers Housing and Berwick Borough Housing are a registered society with charitable status and the parent group Bernicia Homes is a Registered Society.
Four Housing is part of The Bernicia Group who is one of the region’s largest property management and development organisations, based in and committed to the North East. We work across 14 local authorities providing a wide range of homes and services to our customers and communities. Bernicia In brief:
- Employ over 500 staff
- Have an annual turnover of over £70million
- Provide services to over 15,000 private customers
- Have the capacity to deliver 2200 new homes
- Deliver a range of added value initiatives that support financial and social wellbeing, particularly those that support our communities to enter the workplace.